Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Hundred and Twenty-second Posting ............ ( Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back )






Ha Ha, a sudden blog posting, and a quick one! Today is my brother's birthday! His friend, Wee Hian dropped by our house with his Xbox 360 to give my brother a surprise. After that, we headed out to Compass Point and have our dinner. Dinner for the day: Pizza Hut. In the past, I could eat 6 slices of pizzas at one go, now only can struggle to eat 3... I am getting OLD!!! Crap...








Anyways, today I also got a little surprise of my own for him. Today, at the Seng Kang Community Center held the movie as stated on the title: "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back" I even secretly brought along his Nerf recon gun to add in the fun. Took a few photos and watched the movie again in the theater on Level 3.


My brother and his friend, along with two stormtroopers!



Me with my RC helmet!



TIE Pliot: " Point at my TIE fighter! "



Imperial Officer: "Hold these prisoners while I get more of them."



R2-D2 made another appearance, alone... without C3PO!



Oh yea. I forgotten to post yesterday. I FINALLY GOTTEN MY RC HELMET! Ha ha, it's is like the super-duper cool helmet and it's all MINE!!!! Might need to do a little work on the RC helmet as the duck tape holding the visor and electronics are only temporary. Ha ha, time to work!!!


HA HA!!! My RC Commando Helmet!!

No comments: