Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Hundred and Twenty-first Posting ............... ( another rainy day!!! )


Well well well... It's another rainy morning here at Ngee Ann Polytechnic... save electricity bills people! Today, my AMMP practical thing is Tungsten Inert Gas Welding!!!! Time to play some DANGEROUS STUFF! Welding is like one of the super fun thing to play. Burn here, melt there. Cool here, and melt some more there... HA HA HA!!! Just thinking about it, makes me.... HA HA HA!!! I am sure there will be some talking about the safety equipments and stuff like that...

But, more importantly, today is the day that I get to collect my RC helmet!!!! ZING!!!!!!! Keith and Aaron, the main project people also help set-up the electronics, visor and paint the 2nd batch of helmets. Although I already thank them already, I wish to express my thanks again to the two of them for doing the hard work on the 2nd batch!

Recently, I have been watching a new anime on the Internet. The anime is called: " Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ". The main character, Misaki Ayuzawa is the first female student body President. She enrolled in Seika High school, once was a all boys school and now it has turned into a mixed school. She also secretly worked in a Cosplay cafe, " Maid Latte " to earn some extra income for her family went her father left them behind. Her little secret was first found out by another main character, Takumi Usui. Since that awkward meeting, Takumi Usui has been visiting the cafe and sort of 'disturbing' her while she was working. You have to see it for yourself and maybe watch the manga online.

My stomach is now rumbling and not because I have not eaten.... I think you know what is going to happen next... No formulas for today and remember to catch my next posting, see you!

No comments: