Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Eighty-Third Posting .................. ( a very late posting...)


This is the much anticipated answer among all of my questions. Answer for Q24.



Although it might look a little messy, I hope that you are able to see it clearly. If you still do not know how to arrive to the answer, you can approach me to clear your doubts. This is a very complex question, if you do not know the concept of this question, just take note of this question. I am terribly sorry that due to my inconsistent timing of giving out the online questions, I think I still owe you guys two questions. So, tomorrow, I will be giving four questions, by hook or by crook. I assure that tomorrow's questions ( for A.maths ) will be a revision on Logarithms and maybe Calculus on Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.

No comments: