Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Eighty-Fifth Posting .................. ( Tough Schedule Today! )


These are the answers to Q27 and Q29.




The reason that I only give E.maths answers today is because I want you all to try the questions diligently. What is the point if I only give answers and let you all copy, it defeats the purpose. I tomorrow then will post the answers for A.maths questions Q28 and Q30. Let's talk about today, I was having a very tiresome day. Early in the morning, I had to go to school early because I forgot the timing for reporting in. 7.30am reach to school. Last night, I had to rush through Mr Krishnan's conversation topics. For every topic, I write all about A.maths. I am getting crazy over A.maths! Anyway, we train from 8.30am to 12pm afternoon. Later, I made a mad rush to Mavis for my A.maths tuition. I reached there by 12.30pm or so. I was so exhausted that I slept for about half an hour. Because my A.maths tutor, Mr Kelvin Ng was going through Integration of Exponential ( I think ) and I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was time for ......TRIGONOMETRY!!!!! Ha ha, the proving questions are so easy ( in my opinion ) that Jin Jin was far behind even though she started doing the questions first. After A.maths was English. I bought a pack of M&M because I was so hungry!!! From morning till after the English tuition, I only had a Pink Dolphin drink, an orange lozenges from my pencil case, a small sweet from Jin Jin and the packet of M&M. I was munching down the M&M and I am still feeling drowsy. After my English tuition, I bought a bowl of noodles and savor the noodle at school. Then, return back to school for Mr Krishnan's lesson on conversation. After that, I went home and watch "Mythbusters" and blog. Indeed this is one of my most tiring day this year. Notes to take down from today: 1) eat breakfast 2) have an early sleep 3) typr message here. Cannot think for the next note... Anyway, that is it. Thanks for viewing my blog.

No comments: