Friday, March 13, 2009

The Seventy-Second Posting .............. ( A very lerthargic day )


These are today's questions




Today in the morning, we have our last Cross Country at Sengkang Riverside Park. A number of friends meet together with me at Compass Point from 5.45am to 6.30am. Unfortunately, upon arriving to the nearby McDonald store, everyone misinterpreted the 24-hour at the McDonald. The 24-hour is for drive-thru, not for the walking customers. When the store open at 7am, we were like a horde of hungry people. Although, their service was rather lousy, but the food there was above par. At school was rather boring, shout here shout there, shout like nobody's business. After school, we went to Hougang Green to play Dota, the worst thing is that we are not allowed in even in our school pants. So, we just left and brainstorm for a plan 'B'. Eventually, we found ourselves in Kovan's LAN shop and played one game. Although, I did not complete the game as I left for school early, I was told that my team won. In my result slip for the common test, I topped the A.maths catagory, but I do not know what are the other Express student's result. Of course, I was happy and hopefully, I can do much better.

No comments: